Painted Faces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painted Faces

Free-form roleplay site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Briar Academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior

Warrior

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:51 pm

The large castle like building took up a good portion of the grand lawns. Surrounding the school was thick forests with trails and one long winding drive which lead to the small town a few good miles away. The east wing held the girls and the west wing housed the boys. Between was the main school. Separate buildings served for club buildings and a stable for horses. One building was a kennel for the dogs, which was really spacious rooms each dog lived in and had a good portioned bit of yard as their own, so some students could keep animals. A building held birds, and so on. Animals were not allowed in the school however, other than fish and any other aquarium animal, or reptile.

It was a lovely Saturday. The sun winking in and out of sight from behind big fluffy white clouds in the bright blue sky. Students where minding their own business. Which was exactly what Elijah Everwood was doing. The thin brunette lightly clutched his leather bound book of notes as he quietly padded down the stairs to head to the music room in the lower floors of the five story mansion. He wore a simple white button up, and jeans. His brunette locks shadowed his blue eyes as his head was bent forward to avoid looking at others. It wasn’t long until he found the music room and closed the door behind him.

Eli set his book on the sheet holder and settled on the piano bench lifting the cover on the keys. He rolled his sleeves up and began to play. The melody was bitter sweet and ranged beautifully as long elegant fingers brushed the black and white keys before him. Blue eyes closed and he lost him-self in the world of music, into his safe blanket of loneness that was his only fate, or so it seemed.

Dante Pendragon was settled in the shadows of a walkway inside, one that was open to one the inner courtyards. He was perched on a stone low wall. His trousers jet black, shoes set aside and feet bare as one rested on the cool stone, the other dangled off the side. Raven locks were neatly back and on his thigh was a book which he was in the middle of reading intently with almost crimson eyes. His maroon button up had rolled sleeves, the first two buttons undone and the last two as well. The views of lean pale skin was one passing girls and on occasion guys took advantage of. One little lock was out of place. But he was so focused on his book he never noticed. A rare thing for the vampire to miss.

Click, click, click. A slim finger pressed the button as the owner took pictures of some the horses in the pasture. Wandering nearby was a golden retriever, his own, named Jak. However the tall slim boy was focused on his camera, focusing the large lenses on the horses in the distance. One more and he dropped to his knees, black skinny jeans hugged everything perfectly on the slightly feminine body of his. He put things away in the shoulder bag he held his photography equipment in. Long black and white locks were in a ponytail out of his brilliant green eyes. Petal soft pale pink lips parted a little as he muttered to him-self brow creased a little as he was going over a check list in his head. Standing he relaxed and smiled as the dog bound by large stick in his jaws. Micah White laughed, a sweet infectious sound. His expression light and simply happy. He ran after the dog, stumbling once as he did so, a typical thing for the lanky teenager.
Back to top Go down
writeroftragedies

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:18 pm

A Figure came out of the back room of the music hall, pausing as soon as it saw Eli. The figure was that of a young man, no more than his late teens. He was quiet, listening to the boy's song with an intensity that most true musicians used when taking in and judging the work of another musician. The boy was somewhat short, no more than 5"8 at most. He was muscular, obvious through the thick blue hoodie that hugged his body. From what skin showed, and there wasn't much, one could tell that he was tanned, and if one looked hard enough, they would find pale scars criss crossing his body. He wore black chain jeans; it was a wonder the clang of the metal of the chains and handcuffs decorating them couldn't be heard. The boy wore a hood, which covered most of his face, though what was left uncovered gave one an interesting view. The boy had thick, wavy black hair, with large bangs that fell in front of his face. Stunning silver orbs, the color of steel, peeked out from the thick black waves, taking in Eli quietly. Over all, the boy had a wild, untamed look to him....One that gave off the impression of power and intensity. One would almost miss the fact that boy held a flute in his hands, as well as sheet music. He stood like a statue, a wild, animalistic statue, content to listen to Eli play.

The sound of footsteps could be heard on the walkway. A boy was walking towards Dante, although he took no notice of the young man. The boy was small, only about 5"5, and weighing no more than 120lbs at most. He was a slight, frail looking thing, as though the slightest touch would break him in half. He had pale, smooth skin, making his black and blue streaked hair stand out against him. Perhaps more outstanding was his beautiful, exotic copper eyes, which were currently focused on the book in his hands- the play Hamlet. He wore a pair of white and black plaid shorts, with several thin chain belts hugging his thin hips gently, accentuating his girlish figure nicely. He wore a tight black sweater, which showed off his curves, making him seem more womanly. Around his slender neck was a small necklace with two angel wings on it, swaying from side to side with every step.

Near Micah, lazing about under neath a large tree, lay a cat demon. The boy was about 5"9, his body stretched out in the cool shade. He wore a loose fitting red shirt, which had slid up his body during the cat nap to reveal his well toned stomach, warm, fair skin stretched over the body. The demon had a dancer's form, obviously athletic and flexible. His head rested on one arm, his thin, pale lips parted as though kissing sleep itself. The boy had snow white hair, fine and beautiful, which fell to his jaw line jaggedly, with two long bangs on either side of his face. He had cat ears, and one long, slender cat tail which flicked about in his content slumber, hitting the tree he slept under. He wore sagging jeans which slid down his hips, revealing a bit more than perhaps was appropriate, but the poor cat demon in his sleep didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Warrior

Warrior

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:33 pm

The last ebbing note faded and blue eyes opened slowly as long fingers gently caressed the keys with tender affection and he sighed looking around the room. Light blue eyes locked upon the figure and he froze. Wide eyes locked on the other boy in the room. How long had he been there? Instantly shy and nervous his eyes dropped to his lap where he clenched them together biting his bottom lip a little. Elijah took another second before he side glanced over. “A-am I in y-your way”, he stammered, he hated stammering. But the boy surprised him. It wasn’t often he let his guard down around others. The slender brunette ran a slightly shaky hand through his hair. He hoped he wasn’t in this boys way. The last thing he ever wanted to do was get in someone’s way.

The raven haired vampire flipped a page and paused took stretch a little. However he did something he rarely did and was accidently drop his book. Frowning he slipped to the floor, bare feet hitting with a soft thump. He ran a hand through his hair re-tucking the loose lock and knelt to carefully pick up the old thick volume. Dante frowned seeing a few pages bent and sighed resting it on his knee to unfold them carefully. He rose and looked up at the sound of footsteps. Amber eyes locked on the book. “Ah, Hamlet, one of Shakespeare’s better pieces”, he said, his voice silky and smooth. Much like how he moved, fluid motion of his arm as he closed the book and set it on the wall he was just perched on.

The dog slowed and cocked his head to the side. Blinking the green eyed teen slowed until he caught sight of what the dog did. His breath caught. The sight was both beautiful and erotic all at once. He pulled the camera out and focused before shooting once and let it settle on its strap around his neck. Mi had seen so many beautiful things in his life traveling with Marie but this sight was by far his favorite by now. Slowly he walked closer and crouched, a little unsteady at first, just out of reach of the silver haired boy. “Um excuse me”, Micah spoke out a little loudly leaning closer to try and wake the other without touching him. Jak stayed back shifting to and fro.
Back to top Go down
writeroftragedies

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:46 pm

the boy shook his head quickly, a soft frown passing over his features. "N...No....It's fine..." He murmured. He had a soft voice, slightly gravelly, but nice to listen to. He clutched his flute tighter to his body, looking down. He didn't like talking to others....Not really. He always said the wrong thing, or couldn't fight the right words....TAlking was just too troublesome, in the long run. However, after hearing that boy play, he felt like he had intruded, so an apology was in order. He was the one who had been lurking around in the back room, after all. "T...That was....good..." He added, after thinking for a moment. It really was...The song had made Hero want to applaud, a rare thing for him. But he wouldn't, of course. He never did. He didn't like making noise or sound, though he liked it when others did.

The boy smiled softly, closing the book and nodding. "One of my favorite of his works....I'm currently playing the title character in the school's performance of it." He murmured, his voice faint and timid. How someone like him could portray such a character as Hamlet was left up to the imagination, although it was difficult for most who simply talked to the boy. One had to see him in action...Had to seem him actually on stage to see the true boy. He wasn't the kind to show that every day, to people he barely knew. The stage was the key for him. Still, he couldn't help but stop to talk to this beautiful man before him...Something about the young man made his heart flutter....It was strange. He brushed his hair from his exotic eyes, tracing Dante's form lightly, a faint blush tainting his white, pale skin.

"Wha...?" the demon muttered lazily, opening one blood red eye to take in Micah. He sat up slowly, letting his shirt slide back down his body, his pants sliding a little lower. He scratched the back of his head, trying to wake himself up. He hated being interrupted when taking naps....He had thought that out here, he wouldn't be disturbed. Obviously, that wasn't the case. Annoyance began to creep through him, but he tried to hide it as best he could, watching Micah intently.
Back to top Go down
Warrior

Warrior

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Elijah didn’t expect such a soft stammering voice to reply. It made him relax. Knowing he wasn’t the only nervous one here. He looked at the other with slightly wide blue eyes. And gave a small shy smile. “Thank you”, he said and paused a moment before he looked back at his music and then the boy. “I was about to play another, if you want to sit and listen, It’s a new one”, he offered gently. His pieces were usually all self written, getting an opinion would be ideal. This boy wasn’t as scary as some the others he knew and saw around the school.

Arms folded lightly and he leaned his back against the cool stone, bare feet on the cool floors, not bothered by the cold at all. He flashed a small charming smile. “I heard about the audition from a friend, you must be the wonder she told me about. Now I am curious. Have done Hamlet before”, he asked tilting his head so silky black locks slipped out of place a little, and were instantly tucked away with pale fingers. The amber eyes were locked on this boy, he was lovely to look at and that adorable little blush was thrilling, Dante wanted to see those cheeks flushed and kissable lips parted with breathy.. right. He pulled him mind back on track. Sometimes being made focus difficult. Arousal and excitement usually set his mind on different paths, now he refocused on the boy before him, keeping his mind straight.

Micah gave a bright smile that light his face up. “You know laying around outside really isn’t good for you. And your dangerously close to exposing a number of locations I’m sure you wouldn’t care for others to see without permission”, Mi said lightly green eyes slipping to the dangerously low pant line and back to the other face and he rose, or tried to. A slight squeak and he fell on his butt and blushed brightly. The sound was so girly. He looked away and got to his feet brushing him-self off cheeks still a soft shade of pink. He hated people seeing him fall or trip as he did so often.
Back to top Go down
writeroftragedies

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:15 pm

"Yeah....I'd be honoured...." The boy said quietly, smiling a little. He brushed his hair back out of his face, glancing around before taking a seat near Eli. "My name is Hero, by the way....Hero Blackburn." He didn't really like giving out his name. It kind of gave people the wrong impression. He had gotten into some trouble earlier in the year- a fight between him and another student. That, and the fact that his older brother was a teacher at the school usually gave people more than enough to gossip and spread rumours about him to their hearts content. Really, he could care less, it was just annoying when people didn't want to have anything to do with him. He set his flute on his lap, watching Eli carefully. How would this boy act, he wondered.

The boy shook his head slightly, the hair falling back in his face. "No....Though I have played Iago, Puck, and Mercutio...." He murmured softly, then smirked just a little. "My name Is Othello....Othello Blackburn." He wasn't feeling as shy as he normally did, something which surprised him. He didn't give out his full name a lot. People made fun of him for his odd name, or instantly started pestering him about his cousin Hero's stupid mistakes. He just wanted to be left alone most of the time. Why was that so hard for people to understand?

The demon glanced down and blushed furiously, quickly pulling up his pants and adjusting himself. "O...Oh..." He muttered, his mouth feeling dry. He watched as the boy in front of him fell, raising an eyebrow. Okay....So this boy was pretty weird. Well...He'd dealt with stranger. At least this guy had warned him, instead of letting him sleep like that. So, he'd be polite....For now. If the boy ticked him off, and that was likely, then who knew what would happen?
Back to top Go down
Warrior

Warrior

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Elijah watched he come over and settled next to him. The boy was so much larger than him, and yet Eli felt comfortable with him sitting next to him. Sure he startled him at first but now he sensed he was a calm, quiet person, or so he seemed at the moment. Another small shy smile was given. “I’m Eli, Elijah Everwood”, he returned with his own name. He even gave him his nickname something most people had to wait to hear or to use. Taking a deep steadying breath Eli turned to the piano and settled his fingers on the keys. His eyes closed and his fingers danced their graceful dance over the keys. The sound was soft, gentle, it sweetened, and mellowed out, turned sad almost before it ended on a sweet soft not of wistfulness. When the note died blue eyes opened once more and he half turned to look at his larger companion big blue eyes wide and hopeful he liked it.

“An impressive line up. Iago is a particularly difficult character to take on”, Dante said with a half smile. Amber eyes soaking up the little expressions this one gave him. He liked this boy already, he was nice to talk to, and he just seemed like someone he should keep close. “I’m Dante Pendragon. It is a pleasure to meet you”, he said gracefully and offered a hand for the other to shake with a charming smile in place. He wanted this one to like him, though he often was liked, it was just who he was.

Micah glanced over at Jak who huffed and padded off. He lifted a brow and tilted his head a little before shrugging and looked down at the other before offering a hand to help him up. “I’m sorry, if I was rude, I’m Micah, but everyone calls me Mi”, he said brightly. His nails were painted black, and were a little chipped, it matched his black skinny jeans and band t-shirt for Bullet for my Valentine. His wrist had a lather studded brace on it, just a taste of his eccentric ways. “You have the body of a model, and your face is ideal as well, ever considered it”, he asked with a tilt of his head, a little bold with the statement, but he didn’t mind, he was being honest. The boy was a prime model for a photographer, he was itching to get pictures other than the one he stole.
Back to top Go down
writeroftragedies

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Hero cocked his head to the side, listening as Eli played. The sound was beautiful...One of the best Hero had ever heard before, and that was saying quite a bit. As the song came to it's end, he gave a low nod, almost a bow, really. "That was very good." He said quietly, his smile coming out a little more naturally this time. He meant every word too. He'd definitely try to keep in closer contact with this one....Someone who could play such good music generally made for good company.

"The pleasure is all mine." Othello said softly, taking the hand and bowing low before straightening himself out. He flashed a cute, crooked grin. "Iago was my favorite role, by far. I love difficult characters like him...." He murmured, glancing about to make sure there weren't any people coming. If there had been, he would have fall silent, going back to his timid self once more. But, since it was just him and this man, he could feel free to be himself, without worry of people calling him fake or whatever.

The demon shrugged, standing up and stretching. "Thought about it, sure. Never actually got into it." He muttered lazily, his tail wrapping around one of his legs. Standing up like this, his excellent body was more obvious, although now his skin was appropriately hidden. He glanced at the dog for a moment, then back at Mi. "My name's Zach...Zach Alyss." He wondered if the boy would know the name.....Know the story of how Zach's older brother had commited suicide by jumping out of one of the dorm's windows ten years ago. He wondered if Mi knew about Zach's status as the total outcast of the school...
Back to top Go down
Warrior-

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:00 am

Elijah smiled softly, a less than shy gesture as he had made thus far. He looked shyly away a moment and toyed with a few keys searching for something to say, he wasn’t so good at this. Being around people wasn’t easy for him. He could thank his parents for that little problem. However he glanced at Hero. “Do you play”, he asked glancing at the flute he held.

Dante took his hand back after they shook. He listened a moment to what he had to say. “Iago is a complex character. Anyone who attempts to take on his role is one to be admired. It takes a bold actor to play such a ole”, Dante said calmly. He stepped into his shoes and knelt to tie them, they were polished black shoes that went with the casual outfit he choose to wear, or casual for him. “Walk with me, standing around is bothersome”, he said with a warm smile and collected his book holding it in hand and turned glancing at him to be sure he would follow. “Do you focus only in theater or do you have other interests”, he asked, he wanted to know this boy better.

Micah shrugged, most who were suited didn’t. Perhaps if he got to know this boy better he could tease him into it. Most of his past friends, expressively boyfriends, where his models. Green eyes took in the slightly smaller figure before him and he smiled with a nod when he was given the name. He knew his by rumors but Micah was never one to follow the social norm. Hell often times his hair was set like a lions mane. His mother was a drug addict who killed her-self, his guardian was a half crazed animal lover who traveled the world taking pictures for National Geographic, he lived in a RV when he was with her, he had a GED and reentered school, he was not in the position to judge others. Besides Micah never hated or disliked, he simply liked less. And he didn’t know the boy. “Nice to meet the real thing. You are rather popular in word. You don’t seem to be anything like I’ve heard”, he shrugged with an easy smile. “Then I often find other people are rather harsh and ignorant when it comes to gossip”, he added toying with his camera.
Back to top Go down
writerof

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Hero glanced down at his flute, giving a slight nod. "I....Play a few..." He murmured softly. Well...It was more than a few. As far as music was concerned, Hero was a prodigy. It didn't matter what instrument he picked up, give him enough time and he could master it, and of course fall in love with it. His favorites, however, were the drums and flutes. He didn't know why. Something about them seemed more attractive than all the other instruments. He could also sing, but he almost never did that. Fighting and music....Those seemed to be the only things that Hero was good at.

Othello had to nearly jog in order to keep up with Dante, hugging the great play close to his chest as he did so. "Basically anything dealing with the arts, I like....Dance, visual art, that kind of stuff..." He said lightly, a soft smile passing over his features. His long bangs waved back and forth in front of Othello's pretty eyes, shielding what emotion they held from view. Most people could tell that about Othello right away. He was always found with a sketchbook, play, or some music. That, besides the fact that he often toted an artsy look, gave people the idea that Othello was some eccentric artist, which wasn't too far off.

Zach shrugged, putting his hands behind his head and starting to walk. "Yeah, I Guess." So this boy had heard the rumours. Still, what he had said...It didn't sound too bad. Zach wasn't sure of this guy, yet. He had never talked to him before, or heard of him, really. Because of that, Zach was naturally on his guard, like any cat would be when coming across a strange new animal.
Back to top Go down
Warrior

Warrior

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:38 pm

The slender brunette watched him a moment from lowered lashes in his peripherals. Then he slid the lid of the keys down gently and closed his book holding it close as he rose. Elijah looked at him. “You’ll have to play something for me one time. For now, you should join me for lunch”, he suggested quietly blue eyes hopeful as he watched the other with calm steady aqua blues. Eli turned to the door, ready to go up to the kitchens, he didn’t eat with other people so he made friends with the cook the first few days he was here and earned her favor. She would give him his meals at the kitchen and let him wander where he pleased to return the dishes for her later with a decent conversation. His Saturday nights were spent helping her bake some odd pastries for the school, another thing he was good at, baking, cooking too but he almost never cooked when he wasn’t home.

Dante eased his pace so they could walk evenly. He was used to his own pace after all, it wasn’t often he paid attention to the struggle others had with his brisk stride, but this time he made a point to pay attention. Othello had his attention, something so few could say truthfully. “I am jealous, the freedom you must find in art, it is not a freedom some of us can explore, and your path will be one of wondrous twists and turns. Me, I must stick to politics, sciences, and mathematics, the life of a political head”, Dante was amused, nothing bitter in his voice, just wistful dreams he knew were impossible. The raven haired teen glanced at the other with him. “So what about family, do you have any siblings”, he asked, changing the topic, seemingly suddenly, but politics reminded him of his own, and he was curious about Othello’s. Fact was family was very important to Dante, it meant everything, they were the only ones who will always be there, good or bad. The young ones his favorite. He looked the youngest amongst a number of his family but he truly was much older than he looked, the reason he had so many nieces and nephews, all of which he adored.

Micah pulled the camera off his neck and walked with the cat demon as he settled it in his shoulder bag and twisted so it rested just behind his hip. Thumbs slipped into his belt loops and long legs kept an even pace with the silver haired male. Green eyes simply looked around, the golden retriever trotted up after a while and trotted between them tail wagging like nothing was up. A half smile on his lips. “So do you often wander around and just fall asleep in random places”, the slender teen asked the other after a long silence, something he didn’t mind, Mi wasn’t to hyper active anyway, he was very laid back and calm, with a few spaztastic moments when he gets caught up in a moment.
Back to top Go down
writeroftragedies

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:32 pm

((I'm so sorry I haven't replied lately! I thought I did, but then I realized I hadn't logged in when I did it, so the message didn't get sent....TT.TT))

Hero blushed faintly, hiding it by pulling his hood far over his head. "Yeah...Sounds good." He said quietly, trying to keep his tone apathetic. Really, his insides were jumping. He wasn't used to getting invited to things like this. he wasn't used to others showing him such kindness or thoughtfulness. He was used to spending his time alone during lunch, or with Zach or Arian. He glanced down at his flute, then put it in the backroom, coming out a moment later with his hands in his pockets.

"I have an uncle, and a cousin. Everyone else wa killed in a fire several years ago." Othello murmured softly, glancing down at the ground. he had been around ten at the time....He couldn't remember much about it. Someone had said he was in the building when it happened, and he had gotten out, but he didn't know. He remembered the heat of the flames, though, and the smell of burning flesh. There were some things the mind would not let one forget.

"Yeah. Basically." Zach muttered dryly, glancing up at the sky as he walked. He didn't go to classes too much, nor did he hang out with others. Generally, he would stay in his dorm room or go to the woods until class let out, then go find one of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Warrior

Warrior

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:59 pm

The brunette waited patiently for the other male to return to him. When Hero did he gave a small little smile and walked beside him up the three flights of stairs and manuvered through the back less used halls until they were to reach the kitchen. Once in there he was warmly greated by the short plump woman who was bustlign about the kitchen. She beamed and crossed the room dring her hands on her apron beofre giving Elijah a small hug which he lightly returned with a meek smile. She pulled back and looked at Hero. "A friend Eli", he asked looking at the slender male. He nodded. "This is Hero", he told her and she gave the stockier boy and look over before nodding. "So wat do you want", she asked Elijah. He looked thoughtful. "Something to eat otuside", he said and she nodded leaving them a moment before setting a small plate of cookies on the table for them and winked before going to get them a lunch together. Elijah perched him-self on the stool and took a fresh chocolate chip cookie and bit into it humming, pleased by the rich warmth melting taste of the cookie. He looked at his companion. "I don't think I have tasted cookies better than hers", he told him softly.

The amber eyed male glanced at his companion. "I'm sorry to hear that", he said vocie softening, gentling. He looked ahead as they turned a corner. He didn't think dweling on such harsh thoughts were wise, so he reached for a way to change the subject and pull the other from any dark thoughts this topic may have brought up. "Do you like horses", he asked him curiously. A relivant question to him, his second most important thing other than family was his horses, his family breed a certain of horses their whole linage, though they weren't know for it this day and age liek they were so long ago.

This little bit of information was amusing. The boy reminded him acutely of his cat back home. Cherry was a different creature altogether. She didn't get along with the other animals. She often lounged and napped in sunny or shady places at the most strangest locations, and she was a bit on the moody side. Though the ears and tail were any indication he was sure this boy would be as fickle as a cat. He wondered if it was possible to earn his trust and friendship. It wasn't often Micah had true friends, this one looked like he had that potiental. The eccentirc and outcasts often stayed together, or so they seemed to from what the taller male could tell. Then again Mi wasn't in one place long enough to really say he knew how people worked other than the outside glimpse he gained.

((its cool, I have been like really busy so I didn't get the reply to much until today anyway.))
Back to top Go down
writeroftragedies

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Hero watched the scene quietly, his hands shoved in his pockets. He tried to offer a soft smile, but he wasn't used to such things, so it didn't translate well. He eyed the cookies that had been put out carefully, as though deciding whether or not to try one. "Oh...?" He murmured softly, flicking his hair back out of his face.

Othello cocked his head to the side, surveying the man and his curious question. "Yes..I suppose I Do...I mean, i've never ridden one..But I Like to draw them." He hugged his things closer to him, glancing about. This was nice....Having a conversation like this. And for once, it didn't feel forced or anything. Othello didn't feel like he had to say something.

Zach stared at Micah, frowning slightly. "Hey,earth to photo boy!" He said loudly, stopping to scratch his ears. "What are ya thinking about?" He wasn't used to people being so quiet. Well, Hero was quiet, but Zach was used to him. But when people were thinking around him like this, it generally wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Briar Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briar Academy   Briar Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Briar Academy
Page 1 of 1