Painted Faces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painted Faces

Free-form roleplay site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiggy's preferences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tigresswarrior

Tiggy's preferences Empty
PostSubject: Tiggy's preferences   Tiggy's preferences I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Hiya.

I'm Tiggy. I am 24 years old, I'm in college. I'm an English major, on my way to my ultimate goal, becoming a librarian. I'm so tired of school, but luckily I'm a junior, and I have about a year and a half left, then off to graduate school, which, I probably won't change schools. Mostly because I like my school, and I don't like change.

I'm not real busy with my classes, except for Advanced Grammer right now, and my Physical Science class, though most of my work gets done during class, because she gives us lab time.

I'm mostly always bored, so I'm almost always up for rp.

I do enjoy:

Fantasy, adventure, action, medieval, paranormal. I can handle gore, and violence.

I normally only like to play girls, but I have been working on role playing guys, so I can attempt role playing a guy with someone who requests it, but it depends, and I can't do a lot of guys.

I'm in love with vampires, werewolves. Really mostly anything tall, dark and deadly. <3

Except Zombies,
and for some reason, I don't always like Witches. I can't tell you why, because I don't know why.

Anyway. I'm always up for rp, even when I have homework, which I usually wait till the last minute to get that done. Not always on purpose.

Also, until I get to my new apartment in May, I don't have internet, only my iphone, and I can usually reply on my iphone, but it depends on how long i think my post would be. But I do get internet everyday, except for the weekends when I hang out with my roomies, so I'll mostly post as much as I can.
Back to top Go down

Tiggy's preferences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Painted Faces :: General :: RP Requests :: Preferences-
Jump to: